I’m bored and need incentive to read more instead of wasting all my time on tumblr.
And I’m probably not going to complete all the challenges. But let’s go.
A book with pictures.
1. The Avengers Prequel: Fury’s Big Week – This has been sitting on my shelf since this avengers movie came out… two years ago? And it has pictures. So there.
and finish a series.
2. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson – I was already reading this one by the time booktubeathon rolled around so this works by shear coincidence. But I don’t have the next two books, so we’re cheating this challenge.
A book with red on the cover & A book from the genre you’ve read the least this year.
3. The Curse of the Wendigo by Rick Yancey – I haven’t read any horror/middle-grade (is this middle-grade?) this year, and I really enjoy this series, even if it is extremely gory.
A book someone else picks out for you.
4. if nobody speaks of remarkable things by Jon McGregor – Recommended to me by a friend, which so totally counts.
A book to movie adaptation
5. Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks – I can’t exactly watch the movie adaptation yet because it doesn’t exist, but it’s in the works, so it technically will have an adaptation at some point.
Read seven books.
6. A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro
7. Annabel by Kathleen Winter
This list will probably change, since I can never stick to TBRs, but hopefully this will offer some motivation to get some reading done this week. Or what remains of this week.