Firstly, sorry it took so long; We spent ages choosing and finding our favourite other blogs!
We have no idea how this happened or anything! So we’d just like to say thanks!
We’d like to thank specially both Danielle from http://whatdanielledidnext.wordpress.com/ and rgdole from http://dolewrites.wordpress.com/ for nominating us for this award! They are both amazing reviewers and if anyone reads this, you should definitely go over and look at their sites!
It really means a lot that people are reading and enjoying our rather um.. “interesting” posts on books!
So as the rules go to the Liebster Award we have to answer 11 questions from the sites that nominated us and write 11 questions and then nominate 11 other sites! 11 is really a special number 🙂
So first from Danielle:
- If you had to live anywhere in the world and never leave where would it be?
In the clouds, so then I could see the Roman Gods in Percy Jackson, at least I think it’s that book…
- Three things you can’t live without?
Food. Friends and of course BOOKS!
- Favourite Book Hero/Heroine?
Todd from Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness without a doubt
- What did you want to be when you grew up at age five?
I can’t remember what I wanted to be, but I remembered my brother wanted to be Thomas the Tank Engine’s train driver!
- What music do you like?
Anything really, just not really the boring stuff
- What would be written on your tombstone?
This grave is empty. Zombies will roam the earth.
- What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Hit my alarm then go back to sleep again.
- What’s your favourite part about blogging?
When I realise that people actually sometimes read what I post
- Are you a PC or a Mac?
- If your BFF was down in the dumps, what would you do to cheer him/her up?
Bake her a tray of cookies 😛
- Do you believe we’re alone in the universe?
Nope. I think there are aliens and zombies and other aliens or gods like THOR who exist, but I don’t think we will ever know about them because tbh, we’re all probably going to die before we get to that stage!
And now, from rgdole!
- What is your favourite kind of cookie?
OH I LOVE COOKIES! I mean who doesn’t?! Hm… what to choose what to choose. I got to say, I do love triple chocolate cookies, they just have, you know… So. Much. Chocolate.
- If you only had one day left to live, what would you do?
Stuff my face full of cookies.
- What is your goal, at this very moment?
To survive. (I’m listening to “I will survive”)
- What would be your ideal pet (it can be mythical)?
A pet dinosaur who is a vegetarian so he wouldn’t eat me
- Pirate or Ninja?
Ninja. Because then I could sneak up on people and scare them 😛
- Answer the question you imagine being right here.
- If your life was a book, what would the title be?
“The most boring book ever”
- Who is your favourite superhero?
We’ve had this conversation loads of times at school and I think we agreed overall Spiderman is our favourite, but it doesn’t have our favourite villain; no one can beat the Joker
- What would you wish to know more about?
What happens in the last book of LEGEND, by Marie Lu, because she just said that one of the characters is going to die… ;(
- Do you prefer books or movies?
It depends. In general books. But then there are movies such as Lord of the Rings which are just so good that I find it hard to believe that the book would be able to match up to its standards (but I’ve never read those books so I can’t really say!)
- What would you prefer, to be the smartest person on earth but with no sense of humour or to find everything amusing but never know what’s going on?
The funny one because then I would be like my friend and get really strong stomach muscles so then I could be a famous runner or whatever sport involves the stomach.
- What would you do if you got stuck on a desert island?
- Zombies or Vampires or Unicorns?
- Favourite book/ movie?
- If you were a fish what sort of fish would you be and why?
- Food or Sleep?
- If you could be one person in this world, who would you be?
- Three words to describe youself?
- If you had to choose one food to live off for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What’s the coolest place you’ve been to (can be in a book)?
- Which planet would you choose to live on (excluding the fact that we would probably die on all the other planets)
- If you had to life in one book and be one character what would you choose?
Our nominees! (alphabetical!)
- http://betweenbookcovers.com/ (I’m sorry I couldn’t comment on your blog! I think my computer is starting to go crazy!)